The 7th Annual Healthcare Fraud Conference was hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association. Because we are unable to provide an in-person forum due to ongoing concerns resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, we once again hosted the conference virtually.
This year’s complimentary CLE program, provides the same caliber of practical advice, insight into significant fraud and abuse issues facing healthcare professionals, and thoughtful discussion from industry panelists for which this conference is known.
- Healthcare Fraud Year in Review
- Hot Topics in Healthcare Fraud: Today and Tomorrow
- The Future of the False Claims Act
- Provider Relief Fund Audits and Investigations
- Navigating Corporate Integrity Agreements and Administrative Remedies
- Litigating Healthcare Fraud Enforcement Cases
- Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Enforcement Developments
- FCA Self-Disclosure Considerations
This year’s conference was held on Wednesday, December 1 and Thursday, December 2. To watch the conference on-demand, please click here.
Click here to view the agenda and presenters.